- Venezuelan to the Bone uses your personal data to enable you to purchase something from our store and to allow us to provide you with after-sales support.
- Where we rely on your consent, such as for direct marketing, technical support, software updates and analytics, you can withdraw this consent at any time.
What does this policy cover?
This policy describes how Venezuelan to the Bone (also referred to as “Venezuelan to the Bone”, “we” or “us”) will make use of your data in relation to to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only.
If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. In addition, we will use your data in order to provide help and support to you.
It also describes your data protection rights, including a right to object to some of the processing which we carry out. More information about your rights, and how to exercise them, is set out in the “What rights do I have?” section.
What information do we collect?
We collect and process personal data about you when you interact with us and our websites, and when you purchase goods from us.
- your name, username and password,
- your email address
- your home address and phone number;
- your payment and delivery details, including billing and delivery addresses and credit card details, where you make purchases from us;
- your IP address and browser location when visiting our website and at the time of purchase;
- information related to the browser or device you use to access our website; and
- your marketing preferences, including any consents you have given us.
How do we use this information, and what is the legal basis for this use?
We process this personal data for the following purposes:
- To fulfil a contract, or take steps linked to a contract: this is relevant where you make a purchase from us. This includes:
- verifying your identity;
- taking payments;
- communicating with you;
- delivering your purchase to you; and
- providing after-sales support to you.
- Where we have a legitimate interest. This includes:
- where we use information you provide to personalise our website, products or services for you;
- where we monitor customer accounts to prevent, investigate and/or report fraud, terrorism, misrepresentation, security incidents or crime, in accordance with applicable law;
- monitoring use of our websites and online services, and use your information to help us monitor, improve and protect our products, content, services and websites, both online and offline;
- the country in which our products have been used; and
- conducting research, analysis and analytics;
- Where you give us consent:
- we will send you direct marketing in relation to our relevant products and services, or other products and services provided by us, our affiliates and carefully selected partners;
- we place cookies and use similar technologies in accordance with our Cookies Policy and the information provided to you when those technologies are used; and
- on other occasions where we ask you for consent, we will use the data for the purpose which we explain at that time.
- For purposes which are required by law:
- By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
Withdrawing consent or otherwise objecting to direct marketing
Wherever we rely on your consent, you will always be able to withdraw that consent, although we may have other legal grounds for processing your data for other purposes, such as those set out above. In some cases, we are able to send you direct marketing without your consent, where we rely on our legitimate interests. You have an absolute right to opt-out of direct marketing, or profiling we carry out for direct marketing, at any time. You can do this by following the instructions in the communication where this is an electronic message, or by contacting us using the details set out below.
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us.
However, certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.
For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
In particular, remember that certain providers may be located in or have facilities that are located a different jurisdiction than either you or us. So if you elect to proceed with a transaction that involves the services of a third-party service provider, then your information may become subject to the laws of the jurisdiction(s) in which that service provider or its facilities are located.
As an example, if you are located in Canada and your transaction is processed by a payment gateway located in the United States, then your personal information used in completing that transaction may be subject to disclosure under United States legislation, including the Patriot Act.
When you click on links on our store, they may direct you away from our site. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of other sites and encourage you to read their privacy statements.
Our store uses Google Analytics to help us learn about store visits and the pages being viewed.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
What rights do I have?
You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data; to correct, delete or restrict (stop any active) processing of your personal data; and to obtain the personal data you provide to us for a contract or with your consent in a structured, machine readable format, and to ask us to share (port) this data to another controller.
In addition, you can object to the processing of your personal data in some circumstances (in particular, where we don’t have to process the data to meet a contractual or other legal requirement, or where we are using the data for direct marketing).
These rights may be limited, for example if fulfilling your request would reveal personal data about another person, or if you ask us to delete information which we are required by law to keep or have compelling legitimate interests in keeping.
To exercise any of these rights, you can get in touch with us – or our data protection officer – using the details set out below. If you have unresolved concerns, you have the right to complain to an appropriate data protection authority where you live, work or where you believe a breach may have occurred.
In order to purchase something in Venezuelan to the Bone the provision of certain information (for example your name, home address, telephone number, payment information and IP address) is mandatory because we only supply units via mail order: if relevant data is not provided, then we will not be able to sell you our products.
For technical support the provision of certain information (for example your order ID) is mandatory: if relevant data is not provided, then we may not be able to provide you with support. All other provision of your information is optional.
Which Venezuelan to the Bone entity is my data controller?
The data controller for your information is Venezuelan to the Bone.
How long will you retain my data?
Where we process personal data for site security purposes, we retain it for 12 months.
Where we process personal data for marketing purposes or with your consent, we process the data until you ask us to stop and for a short period after this (to allow us to implement your requests). We also keep a record of the fact that you have asked us not to send you direct marketing or to process your data indefinitely so that we can respect your request in future.
For further information about this policy, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What are cookies?
Cookies help us to improve our site and to deliver a better and more personalised service, for instance by storing information about your preferences and allowing us to recognise you when you return to our web sites .
You can find more information about cookies at: www.allaboutcookies.org.
Your consent & choices About Cookies
Note that by disabling certain categories of cookies, you may be prevented from accessing some features of our web sites or certain content or functionality may not be available.
If our store is acquired or merged with another company, your information may be transferred to the new owners so that we may continue to sell products to you.
We undertake no obligation to update, amend or clarify information in the Service or on any related website, including without limitation, pricing information, except as required by law. No specified update or refresh date applied in the Service or on any related website, should be taken to indicate that all information in the Service or on any related website has been modified or updated.
Questions and contact information
If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact our Privacy Compliance Officer at email@example.com or by mail at
Venezuelan to the Bone
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
5405 NW 102 ave. Unit#207 Sunrise city, Florida US 33351